• Pick up service to and from Pisa Airport & Train Station (€14)
• We are served by a regular bus service (number 2) which runs through Pisa (and the old town) and terminates at Pisa train station where you can catch the shuttle bus to Pisa airport.
• Long-term accommodation is available. Contact us to find out more.
• If booking direct by contacting us by phone or send whatsapp (+39 347 377 3298) or email, the use of our kitchen is included with the rooms and we have local supermarkets providing wonderful fresh ingredients – we find this is a very popular option with our guests. Please note: If booking through www.reservationarea.com, then use of the kitchen will be an additional 5€ /day.
• Home-cooking service provided by Chef Aleksander Ivanov Milanov a Wonderful Tuscan chef –
• Connections with local restaurants/pizza in the aerea.
• We have good relationships with many local doctors so are able to provide.
on-demand medical assistance if ever required during your stay.
• Discounts for hospital patients, minimum 2 days less 15% shuttle service
to and from hospitals (€15 per day).
• Discount for guests who visit the San Giuliano Terme Baths – minimum 2 days
less 10% shuttle service (€10 per day).
• We have a good relationship with a local bike/motor office, discount of 10%
if you are staying in Maison de Dora.
• Discount at the Zodiaco Gym for our guests – please visit their Facebook page.
*please note that all room prices are subject to a €1.50/day City Tax that goes directly to the local government.
Breakfast can be ordered from a choice of Italian (€4) or European (€7).
We offer a 10% discount for military soldiers.
All guests are entitled to a 15% discount after 3 days.
Check in is from 2:30pm onwards | Check out no later than 10:30am.
Communal areas are served by air conditioning which keeps the house very comfortable. Rooms are provided with desk fans.
We have no tall buildings nearby and guests are afforded wonderful panoramic views of Pisa’s countryside.
- A selection of photos of Maison de Dora’ -
- Kind words from previous valued guests -
“Es un hogar muy familiar. Me ha gustado mucho pasar el tiempo para descansar, en bicicleta son 15 minutos para ir a la torre inclinada”
“Thank you very much for your hospitality! It’s a beautiful place!”
by Kamila & Damian
“Mr Filippo, it was a pleasure to stay at your house and without exaggeration you have contributed as well to my being a happy man for the last ten days!”
“Thank you! We had a great stay, loved your home. And thanks for dropping and picking us up!”
by Vikranu & Nithya
“Really enjoyed the location, with it being a 20-minute walk to the nearest shop we were submerged in the beautiful Tuscan countryside. Also well connected by a local bus service, so getting into town is quick and easy. Our host Filippo was very nice and accommodating and the house is clean and comfortable! We really enjoyed our stay!”
“Thanks for a nice and peaceful stay! Being here is like being at home, because it’s an individual house and the owner lives there too. We got all the help we needed. It’s a bit outside of the town but it’s about 20-25 minutes on foot to the center, and the bus stop is also very near.”
“Phillipe and I talked over email and I’m leaving for Florence for the rest of my trip. Here is pay for one night plus some extra! Thank you so much! It’s a lovely home!”
“Maison de Dora is a wonderful breath of fresh air. Comfortable, affordable and very close to Pisa. I’m looking forward to returning to Filippo’s wonderful hospitality in the near future!”